Tod and I spent the week in Pittsburgh with the Button family. Yes, a whole week! The weather was perfectly fallish until the last day when it rain/snowed. But we loved that it felt like winter.
Ok, so I got these a little out of order, no matter--they all happened and it seemed like the week lasted only 1 day. Here is Berni making her famous creme brulee -so yummy.
The happy silly kids

Tod having fun being papa

Tod having fun being good ole dad

We spent Thanksgiving morning playing in the park which had loads of fun leaves to kick around.

We played a rousing game of keep away -it started out for the kids but you know how those adults get -so competitive!

The indian hats were a big success and they had fun with them all day long.

The day after we put up the Christmas tree and decorated the porch.

Then it was time to say goodbye. That was the hard part. I think the Buttons were ready for us to go but we sure wanted to stay.

Thanks to all 7 Buttons for making our Thanksgiving brighter than ever!
2 comments:
Aparently you guys are some strange kind of fish because you stayed 7 days and never stank. Go figure. We'll take you any time we can have you! Thanks for a great Thanksgiving!
Thanks for sharing, I LOVE seeing the Button family in action (even if it makes me jealous that you guys got to go and I'm years over due for a visit). You guys raised such a fun, spunky daughter...then again, you're not so bad yourselves. :o)
Post a Comment