I got to spend 5 days with the grandkids last month while Kiki took some much needed R&R with her friends in Ohio. This kid -has endless energy!
Beej and I went on a hike on Saturday with them and found this lovely waterfall. Of course - guess who fell in first - Lincoln. It was a shallow stream but by the decibel level of his screams it was pretty cold.

We found some cool places in those desert hills.

After our picnic peanut butter we started off on a new trail.

This is the amazing Maizie. Taming the hair was so FUN for me - took a bit of time though...

I've never seen a kid with so many smiles and different ways to put on a smile. So cute!!!!


Waiting for the marshmellow shooter to start coming their way.

We played games one night. This is Red Light Green Light. Maizie thought she was running the show but Booker was the real boss.
BJ running on the green light but Booker got the best of him.

We did a few crafts during the quiet times -there weren't many of those.

Thanks for letting me come and Kiki, I'm glad you had so much fun. It's fun to watch the kids grow up and now that you live only 5 hours away instead of 5 days away I will get to see you all more often!
2 comments:
Marshmallow shooter? Sounds fun but what is it? I love how Maize looks like she's doing the #2 and hoping no one will notice, in that pic where she is squatting in the corner.
cannot say thank you enough! they still talk about it.
Post a Comment