I had a wonderful trip to Utah in April. Ok Ok so I'm slow at posting. Better late than never. I got to babysit 4 little munchkins at Drew and Melindas house one night. I was in heaven! I made popcorn and put on a movie.
And then I talked through the whole thing. They kept getting mad at me for talking - it was very funny but I think I'm the only one who enjoyed it!!!

BJ and Kiki came to visit the weekend I was there so the kids had an especially fun time at Drew's grand central kids playhouse (he has lots of fun kid things at his house).

Then a fun trip to the dinosaur museum. Can we say cheesy! They loved it and it was my first time there so I rather enjoyed it too. Naataanii and Sam are missing from this picture...

Water and kids - is there anything that goes together better??

Marriner Celessta and Naataanii got to come along.

Grandma couldn't stand sitting at home knowing we were all having fun without her and she showed up to join the party. It really was a fun time.

We celebrated JoAnna's 50th birthday with a dinner bash at grandma's house.

We had some fun time all to ourselves too!

All grown up Addie --filling me in on her wedding plans. Her fiance is a great kid and it was good to see them so happy.

I fit a lot into that 1 week. Jon and I made soap. Got to spend time with Marriner and Celessta. Mom and I watched movies , and lots of news and went out to lunch a few times. I got to go see Matney and Rob and cutie Taylor. A hike with JoAnna and a family dinner. Thanks everyone!
3 comments:
Thanks again for watching the kids that night. It's so nice living closer to you guys now.
that was a fun, fun weekend! cute pics.:)
When I first saw the title I thought this was going to be a post on a deceased family member! That was a fun trip and I think the boys were in heaven having you there! Thanks for the babysitting, we really enjoyed that :). Come again very soon!
Post a Comment