Sunday, October 11, 2009

That time of year...

What is it about Fall that makes me want to be outside and take a walk just to hear the rustle of leaves and smell the autumn air? What is it about those earthy rich colors that make me so happy that I copy them into my everyday living space?


What is it about October that makes me bake harvest cookies when I have no one to eat them?

If everyday could be an autumn day...


4 comments:

Sarah and Mike said...

cute cookies! Come make them for us anytime!

Unknown said...

I'm affraid I have inharited your obsession for fall and all of its' goodness. If only you could see a place as lush as Pittsburgh in the fall! I'll take pictures for you.

Annie Hatch said...

Oohh, I love those cookies! How did you make them?

kiki comin said...

i need that cookie recipe...looks so good (and cute, of course). i wish we had more of a fall here!