This is what we woke up to on Christmas morning....
No gifts
So quiet
And stillAnd Peaceful
And we loved it.
Because that is what Christmas is.Spending Christmas without kids or grandkids or gifts or fanfare was a moment in time to remember. It was simply a time to count our blessings and enjoy "PEACE".






3 comments:
we'll make sure we leave you alone from now on...since it was so peaceful and all.:)
LOVE your pics!
and maybe we wish we had a little of that peace.
Okay dad, how many lights were on the tree? I know you know. That thing lit up the whole room!
Some of my favorite Christmas memories are after the kids have gone to bed and Ryan and I sit looking at the tree enjoying the "peace". We truley have so much to be thankful for.
By the way, I really liked the picture of the bell ball hanging by the stockings. Very artistic touch.
Its still dark out...and you woke up to that? how early WAS it?
the pics do look really good. my favorite was the bell ball too.
--becky
Post a Comment