Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Tights

Who would have ever guessed that a new pair of tights could get to grown men so excited!

the pictures speak for themselves...
The pose is everything. Calvin was the most spectacular with his little red bum lite flashing and his tight leggings - woooooh - you go buddy!
They said it made them run faster -hummmm -yeah.

5 comments:

kiki comin said...

that's funny. i have a cute boy running around here too with tights. must just run in the family.:)

Melinda said...

Ha ha! I love how Tod is glowing in this pictures. I need to get running if I am going to be able to run with them this summer. I am just soooooo tired!

Drewzer said...

I am glad to see that safety and comfort come first... before fashion, pride, your masculinity, or any other of the hundreds of reasons I can think of not to wear those tight.

ryan and berni said...

Wow, that was funny Drew. Why don't you say what you really think. ;)

Anonymous said...

hey, do any of your husbands wear the tights just for fun? or is that just mine...i thought it was a comin thing?