For the past couple of days we have been like the rest of the USA - experiencing REAL weather, albeit not snow but our rainy storms are what is giving the rest of you your snow falls! I had to go somewhere yesterday and on the way home I had to pass through an intersection that looked like a river. Must have picked some debris because this morning on inspection of the car there are huge pieces of metal hanging down almost to the ground. OOPs, Sorry hunny...
Friday, January 22, 2010
Ahhh, Real Weather
Posted by kim at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those types of "real weather" are what made me love rain growing up. We never got that much and hardly ever got storms. To this day I still get that excitment when it's going to rain. It just happens a lot more now.
Why did I never learn to love rain... or snow? If I could have it be sunny every day, all year long, I would.
So how did you tell dad about the pieces of metal hanging off the car???
Post a Comment